- G.K. Sharma, scientist, Regional Centre, Jorhat was awarded International Travel Scheme award from DST-SERB, Govt. of India for attending 9th International conference on Algae Biomass, Biofuels and Bio products from 17th to 19th June 2019 held at Boulder CO, USA.
- S. Dharumarajan, scientist, Regional Centre, Bangalore visited University of Chile, Santiago, Chile during 12 to 16 March 2019 and presented the paper on Indian Soil Grids: implementing a bottom-up Global Soil Map approach for India” in 2019 Joint Workshop for Digital Soil Mapping and Global Soil Map.
- S. Dharumarajan, scientist, Regional Centre, Bangalore visited Sup Agro, Montpellier, France to attend annual review meeting of ATCHA project during 4.11.2019 to 7.11.2019 and training on new digital soil mapping approaches during 8.11.19 to 15.11.2019 at INRA-LISAH, Montpellier, France.
- G.P. Obi Reddy visited Durban, South Africa to attend ‘GovTech2019’ International Conference during 27-30, October, 2019 and delivered invited talk on “Geoportal – A Digital transformation platform for sustainable land resources management and geosmart agriculture-Indian Experiences”.
- S. Dharumarajan, scientist, Regional Centre, Bangalore visited INRA-LISAH, Montpellier, France to attend training on digital soil mapping from 1.10.2017 to 15.12.2017
- (Mrs.) Shreyasi Gupta Choudhury, Scientist visited University of Cambridge, UK for Woman Leadership Workshop on Female Leaders in Crop and Agricultural Science” in September, 2016 at Clare College, London.
- S. Dharumarajan, Scientist undergone Post doctoral fellowship programme under Endeavour Research Fellowship from 10th April 2016 to 9th October 2016 at Faculty of Agriculture and Environment, The University of Sydney.
- N.G. Patil visited Australia for Australian Awards Fellowship of Digital Agriculture for Food and Soil Security: Training Agricultural Trade Partners (India)” from 4-19 November 2016 at the University of Sydney.
- S.K. Singh, Director visited Bangkok, Thailand to attend “High Level Policy Dialogue on Investment in Agricultural Research for Sustainable Development in the Asia-Pacific” during December 8-9, 2015 and presented paper on “Land Resource Inventory of India for Development of Sustainable Agricultural Land Use Plans using Geospatial Techniques – Avenues for Investment”.
- Jagdish Prasad, Principal Scientist and Incharge Head, Division of Soil Resource Studies visited Bangkok, Thailand to attend Regional Asian Soil Partnership Consultation Workshop on “Sustainable Management and Protection of Soil Resources” during May 13-15, 2015 and presented the status paper on “Soil Resources of India”
- Jagdish Prasad, Principal Scientist and Incharge Head, Division of Soil Resource Studies visited Nanjing, China to attend 12th International Conference of the East and Southeast Asia Federation of Soil Science Societies (ESAFS2015) on Rational Utilization of Soil Resources for Sustainable Development (FAO Sponsored) during 18-21 Sept., 2015.
- S.K. Mahapatra and Dr. (Ms) Jaya N. Surya, Principal Scientists visited South Korea to participate in 20th World Congress of Soil Science during June 8-13, 2014.