Priority Setting, Monitoring and Evaluation Cell (PME)
The PME Cell provides crucial support to Director and the Scientists in the setting research priorities:
All scientific efforts of the Regional Centers and Divisions are coordinated by the Institute’s PME Cell.
Principal Tasks :
- Coordination and synthesis of QRT, RAC, IRC, and Council’s recommendations to set the research priorities. To assist the Scientists in writing research proposals, liasoning with funding agencies.
- Evaluation of ongoing research projects
- Keeping track of all publications, technological advances, IPRs, consulting engagements, and ongoing projects.
- Preparation of Bureau’s periodic reports –
- Annual Report of the Institute
- DARE /ICAR Annual Report
- Monthly report for transmission to ICAR
- Soil survey reports, research bulletins and other publications.
- Preparation of scientific documents for the Director for his presentation at national/international seminars, lectures, workshops and meetings organized by the different scientific societies/institutions.
- Collection, storing and dissemination of scientific and technical information on soils as per need/demand.
- Upkeep of scientific and technical files, including RPFs for study projects and files for QRT, RAC, IRC, and IMC.
- Monitoring progress of externally funded projects.
|1||Dr. H. Biswas|
Principal Scientist & I/C
|2||Dr. S.S. Nimkhedkar||Chief Tech. Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Dr. A.P. Nagar||Chief Tech. Officeremail@example.com|
|4||Sh. P.S. Butte||Asst. Chief Tech. Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|